Clare

Clare
The first time i beat ten boats in the nationals!

Monday 7 November 2011

The Chariot

I have a very expensive Canadian pram, that i absolutely trashed on the weekend, and it survived!

It is called a Chariot, and it went over soft sand, hard sand, single trail, pebbles, roots, and stairs without a hitch. I was stoked! Stoked enough to plug it in my blog :-)

I got it from http://www.ragear.com.au/

Here are some pics:



Back Beach, Minnie Waters
 


The stairs and rocks that we conquered in order to get to back beach. I did these twice, the second time when i went surfing the next day. You can see Evie's little foot poking out if you look close enough.
 


The trail to the beach
 


Soft sand on the trail, and a close up of the unreal adjustable suspension!. Evie is also in a hammock-like sling, so she rocks comfortably on the uneven stuff.
 



The view from the top of the hill between Main and Back beaches, Minne Waters
  FYI i had Evie sleeping through the night before this adventure, it has fallen apart somewhat, but we are back on track today and my fingers are crossed for tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment